Dave,

I don't know the answer to your question, but if you use a preamp at the antenna, you will not need to use the preamp in the K3S.
The preamp at the the antenna will set the noise figure for the system.
The preamp at the K3S end of the feedline will have to consider the feedline loss.

At 50 MHz the difference (mast preamp vs. receiver preamp) may be of little concern, but at higher frequencies it can be significant.

Many VHF operators run with mast mounted preamps with a separate receive feedline to the receiver - often with RG-58 feedline because the feedline loss is not important for mast mounted preamps. 50 MHz is in the middle ground for that consideration.

73,
Don W3FPR