On Mon, 3 Jul 2006 14:38:59 -0500 "Don Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>I sell the low power solar controller kits.

Just want to add a testimonial for Don's solar charge controller kits. We
used one at Field Day to run a 12 A-hr battery (RS Jump Starter) with a
15 watt panel for the K2,  and also with a set of three 15 watt panels
and a 100 A-hr marine battery to run the inverter for the logging
computer - gotta figure out a better, more QRP friendly logger - maybe
cellulose fiber graphic panels coupled with a manually vectored graphite
character generator - I'm told they support the full ASCII set and have
integrated error correction.

Anyway, Don's kit are great - good parts, good boards, and good
instructions, at a good price...

The usual disclaimer... no pecuniary interest, etc...

72
Jim N5IB