I currently have a KX1 and a K2/100.  I decided to force myself to build a
homebrew QRP rig by the end of the year, and in order to move this process
along, I am selling my KX1.  I can't bring myself to sell all my Elecraft
gear so the K2 will stay - though I will sell off the 100 watt amp section
(any interest?).  Anyway, this brings me to posting my KX1 for sale.  Sadly,
but I think it's ultimately going to help me achieve my homebrewing goal,
something I've been dreaming about since being licensed about 18 years ago.

KX1 serial number 1046.
with paddle option
with antenna tuner option
with 30 meter option
with all manuals

Build quality is excellent.  I'm an experienced builder and electrical
engineer.  Prior to it I built three K2's and two K1's.  I used Elecraft
recommended solder, a fine tipped temperature controlled Weller soldering
station, and applied minimal amounts of solder and as a result the board is
clean and neatly constructed.  I'm proud of the build.  The KX1 works
perfectly.

Build quality details:

http://www.photogs.org/out/kx1/kx1.jpg

overall view:

http://www.photogs.org/out/kx1/kx1all.jpg

Price is $490 which includes shipping within the U.S. via USPS Priority
Mail.  Payment by US postal money order.

Thanks,
--Andrew, NV1B