Al,

You will have to remove the ATU. Install the jumper in band board J8 between pins 1 and 8.

If your K1 does not have a "K1/ATU" switch next to the BNC jack, you will have to re-install R36 on the bottom of the board - it should have been left with one leg still soldered.

The lack of R36 connection is likely what is causing the difference between the OUT parameter and the actual power out.

Be certain you connect a dummy load - do not use an antenna.

73,
Don W3FPR