A similar concoction is readily available in the U.S.  Depending on who
manufactures it, the brand might be Penetrox, NoAlOx or OxGard.  It is used by
electricians to enhance aluminum to aluminum and aluminum to copper or brass
electrical connections.  Each of these products appears to be a mixture of a
silicone based grease and powdered zinc metal.  I have used such, between
sections, when assembling an aluminum antenna.  Before assembly, I apply the
grease and use emery cloth to shine up the outer part of the inner tubing.  I
apply the grease to a wire brush made for plumbing and use that to clean the
inside of the outer tubing.  Aluminum is a very chemically reactive metal.  It
quickly forms an oxide that protects the surface from further reaction.
Unfortunately, aluminum oxide is a pretty good insulator.  By using the grease
with the abrasion, the oxide is removed and the metal is protected from oxygen
in the air during assembly.  I find that this procedure prevents inte
 rmittent connections and makes future disassembly much easier.  A friend had a
multi band vertical antenna that was really flaky.  The VSWR would change with
the wind.  We took his vertical apart and performed the antioxidant and
abrasive treatment.  His vertical worked reliably for years afterward.  At one
time, Mosley used to supply Penetrox with their beam antennas.  A good move in
my opinion.

Gary, K0CX

I cover the threads with a
mixture of zinc and Vaseline anyway...I still use the zinc
and Vaseline on threads though because it lubricates and the zinc helps
conductivity a little, but my stock has all but gone. Steve, G4VRR