Hi Robert and all,

All I know about it is that I got one like that, too, and fairly quickly
deleted it. It may not be an outright scam, but it certainly didn't interest
me (I am a casual contester participating most years in the major and some
not so major contests). I am also not sure if an *increase* in ranking means
a move toward the top or the bottom.

AB2TC - Knut

PS. Google does not recognize "World Amateur Radio Contesting
Association".

Elecraft mailing list wrote

--
Sent from: http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/