Skeeter Hunters,

Wow! That was a blast! Even though band conditions were far from stellar
(I'm trying to be kind!), there seemed to be a lot of activity - and that's
because of all of YOU! Without you, the Skeeter Hunt would be a big
nothing. All of you out there make it what it is - and I'm so grateful to
all of you for that.

The next step is to submit your log summaries. This is not a complicated or
arduous undertaking - NJQRP means to keep it "Easy peasy, lemon squeezy".
No ADIFs or Cabrillos are needed - no jumping through hoops. Just send an
e-mail to w...@arrl.net with the following (example shown)

Larry - W2LJ - NJ
Skeeter #13 - All CW
Single Op
Skeeter QSOs - 23
Non-Skeeter QRP QSOs - 5
Non-Skeeter QRO QSOs - (if any)
S/P/Cs - 18
Station Class Multiplier X4
Bonus - Yes or No as to whether or not you used a homebrew antenna.

Please feel free to include your soapbox comments and any photos you wish
to share.

All this is due two weeks from today - August 30th, 2020. The Scoreboard
will be posted over Labor Day weeebnd and certificates and the publishing
of the Soapbox will follow soon afterward.

On behalf of NJQRP - once again ...... thanks do much for being there!