Our illustrious net control Eric, WB9JNZ is still having some computer issues
this week so I am submitting the Elecraft 20 Meter SSB net report.

QSB was with us again this week as it has been for quite some time.  This
week's signals were weak a crossed the board with few exceptions.   We are all
anxiously awaiting who will be the first to check in into the net with their
new K4.

Twenty-three check ins were recorded with the always appreciated help from the
relay stations.  Thanks to Roger N4NRW, John N6JW, and Brian K1NW for the
digging out today’s weak signals.

WB9JNZ          Eric            IL      K3      4017    Net control
N4NRW           Roger   SC      K3      1318    Relay station
K8NU/7          Carl            OH      Remote from WA
WM6P            Steve   GA      K3S     11453
N6JW            John    CA      K3      936             Relay station
NC0JW           Jim             CO      KX3     1356    Relay station
AE6JV           Bill            NH      K3      6299
N2TNQ           Len             NJ      K3      5270
W1NGA           Al              CO      K3      5765
N7CVZ           Mike    OR      K3S     10457
K3SV            Bill            FL      K3      1355
K1NW            Brian   RI      K3      4974    Relay station
KF7ZN           Ron             UT      K3S     10832
KB9AVO          Paul    IN      K3S     11103
K5KBM/7 Kyle            GA      Remote from WA
W4DML           Doug    TN      K3      6433
K0JFJ           Nick    MN      KX2     3056
K7BRR           Bill            OR      K3S     10939
AE1E            Ken             TX      Remote station NM
K6VWE           Stan    MI      K3      650
WM6T            Tracy   CA      K3S     10299
WW4JF           John    TN      K3S     11177
K7JG            John    WA      KX3     3519

We were unable to complete contacts with KI4FJK and KI7BZB.  Hopefully they
will try again next week.

The 20 Meter Elecraft SSB Net meets each Sunday at 1800 UTC on 14.3035 MHz.
Eric WB9JNZ in Chicago is Net control for the 20 Meter SSB Net.  At 1900 UTC
Steve WM6P from Northern Georgia is Net Control for the 40 Meter SSB Net on
7.280 MHz.  Later on Sunday evening at 0100 UTC the 80 Meter Elecraft SSB Net
meets on 3.942 MHz with Paul KB9AVO as Net control from Indiana.

Join us on one the nets and see what the propagations Gods are throwing at us.

Jim White - NC0JW
ars.nc...@gmail.com