I have ordered the kit for the tuning indicator (SMD version) from Ed, WA3WSJ,
and would like to mount the LED in the spot switch cap instead of using the
10th LED on the S-meter.  Has anyone got a stash of the tiny green LED's used,
HLMP-6500, who would be willing to sell me one or two to keep me from having to
make an order to Mouser or Digi-Key for just this item?  If you also have a
spare switch cap and want to sell it as well, that would be great too.  Please
contact me off the list.

Thanks,

Ken, NU4I