From: "turnbull" <turnb...@net1.ie>
To: "Alan - G4GNX" <g4...@g4gnx.com>; "Elecraft Reflector" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: 28/08/2020 12:21:05
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K4 shipping info

Alan and friends please forgive me but I am a member of enough groups for different subjects. I will stick to the Elecraft site and assume perhaps wrongly that Eric, Wayne and the gang will still support it. I do have a K4 on order and am committed. There probably have been other forums for individual Elecraft products but I never visited them. Everyone is entitled to make their own choices but for me this is the site for all K4 info.

I ask forgiveness for this stance. It is just the gasp of an old geezer. It is not my intent to offend but it seems better to say something now.

Peace and 73 Doug EI2CN