Wayne and Eric,
I'm very sorry for all the problems you guys in California are having dealing with multiple problems beyond your control and it is completely understandable why the K4 has been delayed.  I'm sure that no one wants them shipping more than you do..

Anyway, I am writing you to ask you if you could do something like you did when the K2 had many orders that you had to fill on a first come/first served basis.  Back then, every day you shipped, you posted the order date of the last K2 to go out the door that day. Could you do something similar with the K4?  In this case, initially for Group 1, publish the "deposit date" made by the buyer of the last K4 to go out the door that day.  I'm sure with the K2, that policy eliminated a lot of emails asking "how close am I to getting my K2".  And, contrary to the opinion of some of us, I think this policy would cut way down on the unnecessary emails coming to this mailing list asking "when am I getting my K4".

Best regards,
Ted Roycraft, W2ZK