If there is no better scoring candidate this year and if I have not
miscalculated somewhere, I think I will be getting the second best all time
high score in single op. phone only QRP category.

My calculated score is roughly about half of the all time best.

My short comings were:
- 45m of RG58 going to my antenna. Next year I will definitely change it to
a RG213.
- Simple 4-band inverted vee dipole antenna. Especially at 80m it has got a
very high take off angle which prohibits me from reaching longer distances.
- Slightly unfavorable weather conditions (read that as static noise)
although it was quite good for most part part of the contest.
- Possibly a slightly misaligned (I hope this is the correct term) K2. The
maximum output powers of my K2 according to the test lab of the Turkish
Telecommunications Authority are:

2.10 W at 1.8 MHz
-- W at 3.5 MHz (they somehow could not measure. I do not know why.)
8W at 7 MHz
11 W at 10 MHz
13.8 W at 14 MHz
-- W at 18 MHz  (they somehow could not measure. I do not know why.)
9.6 W at 21 MHz
7.5W at 24 MHz
6.06 W at 28 MHz

I suspect the output power might be a little low at 80m, too. However, I am
not sure if it is above or below 5 watts. (I am not the builder, BTW. But
the K2 works FB otherwise.)

My advantages were:
- A well matched inverted vee (I spent two weeks at the roof to get the SWR
down to below 1.2 >;-) ) (Unfortunately 2.2 at 21 MHz but it seems to have
worked OK as far as the contest went.)
- No XYL this year >;-)
- And of course a K2

Many thanks to the designers and producers of this marvellous rig. I am
proud to be the owner of one.

73!
de TA2RX