Have you measured the impedance presented to the amplifier with an antenna
analyzer?

Jim ab3cv

On Sep 2, 2020, at 9:03 PM, Adrian <vk4...@gmail.com> wrote:

Ronnie, well done. Moving to a different ratio balun is a smart obvious move
towards obtaining a better match,

especially at higher power maintaining insulation specs required.

From curiosity what was the model number of the BD 4:1 balun you had initially
please ?

Message delivered to j...@jtmiller.com