-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Ruchan Ozatay
Sent: Sunday, July 09, 2006 3:51 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] K1 (2040) speaker dead

Hi guys,

To day, first time I started to use my K1 (2040) with headphone (headphone
for walkman) and it worked perfectly. After a while I disconnect headphone
to use it with its own speaker but the speaker didn't work. I checked
headphone again and again it was OK but when I disconnect it there was no
voice heard from the speaker. Speaker was completely dead.

Can some one tell me what happened?  before I open the K1 for checking.

Any answer and advice would be appreciated.

73, Ruchan Ozatay, TA2AH