Joe,

Check your WSJT-X settings and ensure you still have the correct sound card selected and that something didn't change your output target/radio selection. Also, if you're running Windows, make sure something else didn't change any of your sound card settings from what you had prior to upgrading WSJT-X.

73 de,

Ian, NV4C