WJST-X does a very poor job of loading the current sound devices from Windows when you run the program.   It appears to load whatever existed in the Sound Panel when it was installed.

So use caution that what you see in the WJST-X audio window vs. what actually exists in the Windows Sound Panel.

To me it appears to be more of WJST-X issue that a Windows issue

Maybe there is a way to fix this, but I do not know what it is.

Rich