After getting my KX3 back from repair (before my next planned contest
operation, thanks!), I ran some measurements to both see how great the
repairs were and to get a new baseline for future measurements.  TX
efficiency problem was gone.

However, I'm left to wonder about the accuracy of the internal SWR
meter for 50 MHz.  Using a microwave dummy load of adequate power
rating and just a coaxial adapter, I measured the following:

14 MHz @ 1 W setting
VSWR 1.0 to 1 (per KX3)

28 MHz @ 1 W setting
VSWR 1.0 to 1

50 MHz @ 1 W setting
VSWR 1.5 to 1

50 MHz @ 4 W setting
VSWR 1.6 to 1

Not horrible.  Not great.

It's fine if it's not as accurate on 50 MHz.  I just want to know if
this is normal.  Has anyone else looked at that and can share what
they see?

Thanks and best regards,

Drew
n7da