Hi Don . . .

For your future quick reference, and anybody else who might want it, the direct link to the NØSS (Tom Hammond) articles on our club's website is:

http://www.mmccs.com/mmarc/n0ss/

73,

Kent Trimble, K9ZTV
NØSS Trustee
Mid-MO ARC
Jefferson City, MO

On 10/15/2020 12:32 PM, Don Wilhelm wrote:
Despite what hat website says, there are no kits available.  Tom Hammond was SK several years ago, but his local radio club has preserved the content on his website. All the instructions are there, and I believe Tom used FAR Circuits for his boards.  An email to FAR Circuits may turn up a board for you.

73,
Don W3FPR

https://www.avg.com