Geert,

The kits that Ron WB3AAL (SK) offered were exactly the same kit as Tom Hammond N0SS (SK) offered. Tom passed the baton to Ron for the kits some long time ago (2015 or 2016). Ron added nothing, and in fact offered Tom's documentation for the instructions. One thing that Ron did add was the option for an LED in a keycap - the origin of that idea was mine, but I never documented it. LA3ZA did document my work (plus a bit more), see https://la3za.blogspot.com/2011/05/five-k2-leds-in-buttons.html for details.

Unfortunately, stuff stays on the internet for a long time, even when the originators have sadly gone SK and their kits are no longer available.

I had frequent email interactions with Ron while he was selling the kits - none bad, but always informative. I built and installed many of those kits for my customers.

If anyone would like to "pick up the pieces" and begin supplying these kits, I am certain there would be many 'takers'. I believe FAR Circuits can supply the boards, and if that is not possible, Tom's documentation has full size board layouts for anyone wanting to make their own boards.

73,
Don W3FPR