Here is a video that shows what the root issue may actually be.
https://youtu.be/80XN7OHoBSc

    On Tuesday, October 20, 2020, 02:11:51 PM EDT, David Gilbert
<ab7e...@gmail.com> wrote:

Because everyone who now owns a KPA500 owned it years ago and was a list
member back then??

Besides, I've been a member of this list since at least 2008 and I can
recall many KPA500 owners still complaining about hum even after trying
to follow all of the advice given here.  It's still a valid topic and
not outside the list boundary rules.

And of course, every single post in this recent KPA500 hum thread has
been clearly identified in the headline and could be easily ignored or
deleted by anyone who was able to read it.  You could have done so
yourself in far less time than it took you to write your post.

Dave  AB7E

Message delivered to hlyin...@yahoo.com