I have read and attempted to follow the instructions in the manual for training
the ATU in the KPA-1500, however I am not sure that I am doing it correctly.
For instance, what mode should I use to produce a signal into the amplifier?
Should I provide the signal continuously while the amplifier is tuning? How do
I know what the tuner has finished tuning for a particular band?  It appears
that I have tuned my Cushcraft R7 for both 20 and 17 meters, but would like
someone to give me detailed step by step instructions for the process.
Thank you.
Mike, N1VE