Tim.On October 5th I requested an RMA to return my K3s for repair.They sent me
an RMA on the 15th of October.I got an email today stating that they have
received my K3s.Estimating 15 to 20 work days for repair.Hope this
helpsMikeKC8WHSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: a4...@sy-edm.com Date: 10/26/20  8:58
PM  (GMT-05:00) To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net Subject: [Elecraft] Are Elecraft
accepting return to Manufacturer for repairs yet ? Whilst I have read that
California has been devastated by the horrific fires, and the world seems a
little doomed with CV-19; There has also been signs of life within the Elecraft
mother-ship, with K4 development. I am glad to see there is some progress for
Elecraft, but as I am sitting So what is the current status of returning failed
receiver back to Elecraft for repair - I have a dead KX3 - which was waiting
the generation of a RSA since 21st May 2020….  ??I am sure that I am not the
only person with equipment waiting return.Thanks    Tim