Hi Tim,

We’re still here and have been back accepting and repairing RSAs for many
months. Elecraft is in good shape - Fortunately the fires were never close to
the factory, which is not in a forested area.

I apologize for any confusion with your repair request in May   Apparently
there was a miscommunication on your request.

I’m forwarding your email directy to our support team
and they should be in contact with you tomorrow (Tuesday).

73,
Eric
elecraft.com
---