We switched to wireless alarm connected, internal battery detectors due to the
occasional RFI interference caused by running a little power on 80 meters. Our
alarm company actually had some experience with RFI issues and made the
recommendation. I installed them and have a calendar reminder to swap the
batteries every fall when the time changes.

Local fire code does not require detectors. Insurance folks give us a break on
rates for having them - wired or otherwise here in Ga.

Hank
K4HYJ