On 11/19/2020 10:48 AM, Andy Durbin wrote:
It probably wouldn't be too difficult to implement.  I have seen code for a
CI-V decoder and, once the required TX or RX frequency has been extracted, it
would be easy to compute and send band to KPA500 and frequency to KAT500.

Many years ago, a homebrew CI-V to RS232 interface was published in QST, and about 15 years ago, I bought two at a Chicago area hamfest that a ham had made a small business of building and selling. It worked fine with the IC746 that I owned at the time.

73, Jim K9YC