I recently replaced/ upgraded the coax and balun on my Off center dipole and
no longer have to ability to get a 1:1 match using the tuner.  I know it is
OCD (no pun intended)  but I have always been able to get 1:1 with the
tuner.
Details:
Operating on low end of 80M  3.563M
Measuring the antenna / coax at shack shows 1:1.7 on swr meter ( actual
several).
KXPA-100 tuner will tune to 1:1.3 at best.
Values used by tuner C = 300  L= 0.
I assume this is due to the tuning steps ( granularity) and I know I should
not be concerned but would like to resolve it.  Any suggestions on fooling
the tuner to move to a better LC selection.

--
Sent from: http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/