I am using  the XMIT which  produces  a cw output  just like tune but  you can
adjust the power.

________________________________
From: Bill Frantz <fra...@pwpconsult.com>
Sent: Friday, December 4, 2020 11:33:34 AM
To: Joseph McIntire <ki4...@msn.com>
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] k3 no RF in transmit

If you are in CW mode, you will need to use some form of CW key
to create output. (Without a key down, zero output is normal.) A
key plugged into the radio will work fine. You can also play
back a CW memory (that has something in it), to produce output.

I'm away from my K3, but I think you can produce output by
putting it in Data->FSK-D or Data->PSK-D might also work.

Using TUNE on the radio is another way for force output.

When using wsjt-x, you should be able to hear the audio signal
from the computer via the Monitor function. You should hear the
audio after turning the monitor level up a bit.

If you can hear audio getting to the radio, then another
worthwhile test is to try 5-10 watts output. This will use the
low power amplifier in the radio, skipping the 100W amp.

Good luck - Bill, AE6JV