Hi all

I have been having great fun with the K2 but I am wondering what the output
should be?

10W or 15W?

The Po control seems to indicate 15W should be possible.

The PA alignment seems OK, or at least as per the manual, Po/current seems
to match at the levels stated.

But occasionally the built in detector seems to read a little higher than
the Po is set to and the full scale setting of 15 only seems to yield 11w or
so.

As this is the only one I have built so far I am curious.

Any guidance appreciated.

John