This is funny:

" I expect a fire war when I say this and that is, most extra class hams
licensed with in the last 15 years are dumber than a bag of hammers when it
comes to radio theory, operation, station building, safe practices or
anything as simple as soldering or crimping on a PL259."

I'm one of those Hams that is dumber than a hammer.  I got my Novice license
in 1974 and finally got around to upgrading to Extra in the last 15 year.
Actually since CW is my favorite mode of operation I was ambivalent about
upgrading.  Only till I realized Extras don't need to memorize that band
edges did I upgrade.

No, I don't waste time on games.  I spent the last forty years building a
career.  I ran an R&D team for 5, was CTO of multiple companies, I do both
electronic and software engineering, oh did I mention I have 14 patents?  I
can solder the smallest surface mount devices by hand.  I just finished
building an observatory in my back yard.  I built a 1965 replica Cobra, a
GIANT analog synth, and I restore vintage computers.  (Real ones 8008/8080
era...)

No, please just send me the golden hammer, I admit, I'm the dumbest of all
dummies and proud of it.

73

len