I have a K3... the best radio I've ever owed in my 50+ year ham life.  I'm
currently using a US Interface Navigator with it for digital modes.  This is
now sold as the Time Wave Navigator and has worked really well for me for many
years.

My understanding is that the K3S and now the incoming K4's have sound cards
built-in via the USB port.  So perhaps I won't need the Navigator anymore when
my K4 eventually arrives.  But my question is whether there is still something
to be gained using a newer transceiver interface with the K3S or K4?  I've been
looking at the Microkeyer III with its 24 bit audio processing.  Does anyone
have any hands-on experience with the Microkeyer III with Elecraft radios?  I'm
particularly interested if it has a lower noise floor or other features that
might not be found in the stock K3S or K4.

Thanks for any input or feedback!

  -- Courtney  KD6X