Charlie, W0YG wrote ...

Gary:

I don't understand [..]  You say 50% off sale but the prices look like about

what I paid [..] earlier [..]  What am I missing?

Hi Charlie,

    ... Our sale is just on the PCB which used to sell for $7.95.  We have
lowered its price to $3.95 and have reduced the prices of all of our other
products that contain the board by $4.00.

    It was my intention that this would be clear through the use of the bold

green font on our "News" page.  Since it wasn't clear, I'll have another
look at our website.

73,
Gary, KI4GGX