Hi all. I've been assembling my K2 since thursday and having a ton of fun. Last night I just finished the last assembly steps and I'm about to move on to the third set of testing (and aligning) of the transmitter.

There is just one thing that has got me stuck: the nut that goes on the antenna jack.

This can't POSSIBLY be this hard. I've tried. I've had someone else try. I just can NOT get the thing on. It seems impossible to get the thing on straight. If I do get it to catch it quickly seems to end up crooked and then falling off.

Is there some kind of special secret here? I've even tried screwing it on backwards (CCW instead of CW) but that didn't work (no surprise).

Tips?