Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 12:57:03 +0000
From: Ray Spreadbury <ray...@btinternet.com>
To: "elecraft@mailman.qth.net" < [Elecraft] K4 Panadaptor Display >
Subject: [Elecraft] K4 Panadaptor Display

I wonder if it is possible to show the panadaptor(s) display as a separate
floating window on the external monitor?
So that for example you could have your logging program windows open as well
as a separately floating K4 panadaptor display showing on the same monitor.
73 Ray G3XLG

Sent from Mail for Windows 10