I've run AirSpy SDRs with K4 and N1MM Logger+ Spectrum Display Window. I
put the SDR in the RX antenna loop. It works great and I can set the
bandspread differently on the K4 itself vs. the SD Window. That lets me see
the whole band segment on the K4 and QSY long distances by touch while
viewing a much narrower segment on MM with spots, signal handles, and "CQ
hole finder."   The K4 pan is excellent but both it and MM SD together is
better!

/Rick N6XI

On Tue, Jan 26, 2021 at 11:03 AM <lromer...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

> Ray:
>
> NiMMLogger Plus has that capability today.
>
> Any radio that has I/Q out in a data stream can display a spectrum right in
> the N1MMLogger Plus application.
>
> Since I cant attach a photo here, I sent it to you direct.
>
> It works well.  I have used it with my K3 IF out to a SDRPlay and direct
> from a Flex 6000 series radio.
>
> Im sure that K4 will have that capability and, if it doesn't, it should.
>
> Lu Romero - W4LT
> Tampa, FL
>

> --------------=----------------=--------------------=----------------
>

> Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 12:57:03 +0000
> From: Ray Spreadbury <ray...@btinternet.com>
> To: "elecraft@mailman.qth.net" < [Elecraft] K4 Panadaptor Display >
> Subject: [Elecraft] K4 Panadaptor Display
>
> I wonder if it is possible to show the panadaptor(s) display as a separate
> floating window on the external monitor?
> So that for example you could have your logging program windows open as
> well
> as a separately floating K4 panadaptor display showing on the same monitor.
> 73 Ray G3XLG
>
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

> Message delivered to rta...@gmail.com

Rick Tavan