I was curious so I searched for alternatives.  I used the search string "spectrum audio graphing application for macintosh linux OS" and found a number of applications you could use to tune your K2.  I have not used any of them.  I simply wanted to see what was out there.  Options are available for Linux users as well as those using the recent Mac operating systems.  My last Mac was the IIvx which used a Motorola chip from the 68000 family.  Everything I had written on previous Macs worked on it; even some from my 100 day box.  That was the one with the designer's signatures embossed on the inside of the case.

   GL & 73,   Kevin.  KD5ONS

-