Good morning All,

Many years ago I used iSpectrum from Don Agro, Dog Park Software on my old Mac.
 The program can still be downloaded, but wouldn’t run on my new Mac Mini M1
(old Mac died).  Will need to go into Unix according to the error message!

Last login: Sat Feb 13 09:16:38 on console
/Applications/iSpectrum.app/Contents/MacOS/iSpectrum ; exit;

The default interactive shell is now zsh.
To update your account to use zsh, please run `chsh -s /bin/zsh`.
For more details, please visit https://support.apple.com/kb/HT208050.
Mac-mini:~ tedair$ /Applications/iSpectrum.app/Contents/MacOS/iSpectrum ; exit;
Killed: 9
logout
Saving session...
...copying shared history...
...saving history...truncating history files...
...completed.
Deleting expired sessions...2 completed.

[Process completed]

If any of you understand this - help please!

73, Ted G7BQM