Bob,

Have you tried tweaking the gain on the KX2, to see if you can decode with the gain increased? Just spitballing, but that may help.

73 de,

Ian, NV4C

On 3/9/21 8:11 PM, Bob Liesen wrote:
All,
   Pulling my hair out here.  I have been trying to get my KX2 to work on
PSK31.  After many attempts I got it working perfectly with DigiPan, but
I'm not sure how.   Then something happened that I have found is a problem
for me with this radio.  I must have turned a knob, hit a key or some such
thing as it stopped decoding.  I find the knobs and buttons are too close
to one another for these old eyes and fingers.
   I am using DATA A mode, I have the BW at 4kHz and center freq of 1.5  AGC
is off, RF gain is 0dB.  NB and NR is off.  I suspected I might have
screwed up the USB/LSB setting somehow, but HamScope has a "reverse"
function which does not help.
  Is there anyone who could walk me through the settings that might be
screwing this up?
Tnx es 73
Bob  WB0POQ

Message delivered to nv4c....@gmail.com