Gang,
  Well,  I solved the no decode problem with my KX2.  I was not decoding
much PSK31 because there is not much around to decode.  Since I was active
on digital modes, things have evolved (imagine that!).  Once I boned up on
the fact that most of the warbling one hears is FT8, and set up a program
for same, I'm decoding lots of signals.  I am truly a dinosaur.....😕
Thanks to all and stay well!

Bob WB0POQ