Julia, that makes sense. Perhaps we could add ‘periodic update instead of
whenever they can?”
PS— I like the event video updates because those clear the noise threshold of
the multitude of emails I get but that is just a personal preference. A loud
sky writing aircraft overhead for 7-8 hours would work even better for me but
that’s probably asking too much.

Regards
-Hal