There were 17 check ins for the Easter Sunday April 4, 2021 edition of the
Elecraft SSB 20 meter net. Our “normal’ net control station Eric WB9JNZ was
enjoying Easter with family and friends so Steve WM6P stepped to the plate as
net control to do battle with the propagation gods.  As usual several relay
stations were able to assist with check ins.  Thanks to Steve and the relay
stations for helping out in Eric’s absence.

As in past weeks QSB was the main challenge during the net.  Propagation seemed
to favor east coast stations today.

WM6P    Steve   GA      K3S             11453   Net control w/ KPA1500
NC0JW   Jim             CO      KX3             1356    Relay station
K1NW    Brian   RI      K3              4974    Relay station
AE6JV   Bill            NH      K3              6299    Relay station
AB7CE   Roy             MT      K2              40
K2VJK   Vern    NY      K3              6995
W1NGA   Al              CO      Flex 6400M
NS7P    Phil            OR      K3              1826    Relay station
W4DML   Doug    TN      K3              6433
K8NU    Carl            OH      Yaesu FTDX-101D w/KPA1500
N4NRW   Roger   SC      K3              1318    Relay station
K7BRR   Bill            AZ      K3S             10996
W7QHD   Kurt            AZ      K2/100  1538
N0MPM   Mike    CO      KX3             8820
W4TMW   Tom             GA      Flex 6600 w/ KPA500
VA5YOY  Todd    SK      Icom IC-705
KI5AAI  Joe             TX      Icom IC-7300

The Elecraft SSB Net meets on Sunday at 1800 UTC on or about 14.3035 MHz.
Helping with propagation challenges we employ relay stations located around the
continental USA to assist with check ins.  As conditions permit we take
questions and comments after check ins  We also have a 40 meter SSB Net on
Sunday at 1900 UTC on 7.280 MHz with Steve WM6P in Georgia serving as net
control .  Our 80 meter net meets at 0100 UTC Sunday evening local around 3.775
MHZ with net control station Paul KB9AVO located in Indiana.

73 from Colorado

Jim White - NC0JW
ars.nc...@gmail.com