I took the classes but was never considered “COOL”....... mostly a “NERD”.
Print shop too, but I knew I was going to college so they didn’t send me to the
manual arts school down by the river. Still a “NERD” but happily so since 1960
and before really. I still break things so I can fix them.

Wayne, Bless you, building a mountaineer.  I didn’t have the courage back then.
But I made it through medical school.  My wife of 48 years thought I was “COOL”
then but I think she might have changed her mind since then. Right after we
were married I built an HW7 that went beep, beep, beep in the night.  It’s been
downhill since then.

Dave K8WPE

David J. Wilcox’s iPad