If you want the best, super easy to solder and strip, there is M16878/4.
M16878/5 or M16878/6 Silver plated stranded Copper wire with Teflon
insulation. It is very expensive and I can't see where to buy small
quantities except on eBay where it may be sketchy. /4 is probably most
typical 600V insulated. I got some off spool ends and you may find it at
Hamfests if someone is doing surplus stuff. It does not dry out and lose
plasticisers like PVC, so it is good even if it is old.

73,

Mark
W7MLG