When I upgraded my synths, the big problem was getting the TMP connectors correctly replugged. The manual said where to run them, but getting them reliably plugged in was my problem. You need to get the center conductor to slip smoothly into the socket. Then the rest of the connector will go in easily.

73 Bill AE6JV