Hi Don
I was thinking of you when making this inquiry.  Thank you!
I’m also changing K3 to other changes: usb io, plus adding the 2 meter and GPS
boards aimed at the digital mode use.
Awaiting last K3 update production boards to arrive in June.
Again thanks for tip on synthesizer board washers when removing the old board.
73,
John Lawrence W1QS

Sent from the all new Aol app for iOS