On 6/8/2021 12:25 PM, KENT TRIMBLE wrote:
Not so, Doug.

My K3, including accessories and filters, was $4,500 in 2007. That's $5,722 in today's dollars.

A K4 with all its advanced technology at $4,600 (your quote) is a steal compared to a K3.

The word "expensive" can be applied to the K4 (or any product) only when answering the question, "compared to what?"  Otherwise it has no meaning.  Nothing is expensive or inexpensive on its own.  The word has relevance only when comparing the price of two or more products.

73,

Kent  K9ZTV