I changed the configuration accordingly and no joy. I had everything set up properly in the configuration selection - enabled all the antenna ports. What is interesting is if I chose an antenna port other than #2, it does change on the 'operate' menu briefly, but then reverts back to #2. There are no relay clicks from this action.

Lance, KK4DX

------ Original Message ------
From: "Phil Hystad" <phys...@mac.com>
To: "kk4dx" <lstr...@optonline.net>
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Sent: 6/13/2021 12:46:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KAT500 Tuner antenna selection stuck in #2 position

I have had a similar problem and in my case I was not looking at the right spot
for adjusting the antennas.

There are two different spots when using the KAT500 utility.  The Operate menu
selection and then also the Configuration\Antennas selection.

In my case, the Operate page would not let me change the antenna (nor the
KAT500) because the configuration of antennas was not set up properly.  I have
no idea how those got changed since they had been OK before but I reconfigured
the antenna selection options and saved the configuration and everything worked
correctly after that.

73, phil, K7PEH