I do not own the Zero-Five flagpole antenna but I own and have used the
Zero-Five 40 meter vertical (33 feet in height).   I used this antenna on 40-6
meters with my upgraded K3, KAT500, and KPA500. I do not have HOA constraints,
but I live on a small urban lot that is topographically challenged (steep
slopes).

The Zero-Five build quality and materials are excellent. Customer support is
great and very responsive. Conceptually, the flagpole and monopole antennas are
similar in that they use a 4:1 UNUN, require radials, and are not resonant when
used as a multi-band vertical. SWR on all bands is typically less than 4:1 and
the KAT500 easily matches it. Zero-Five uses an  UNUN made by Balun Designs
which are well made and robust. If installing a flagpole antenna is your only
option, Zero-Five is a good choice.

Have you considered a vertical on a tilt base that you can easily lower. I like
the Zero-Five but I am currently using a DX Commander all band vertical
(40-6M). It is “stealthy” as it uses a black fiberglass collapsible pole (33
feet in length). It could be installed using a tilt base. I like this antenna
because it is simple, is resonant (less than 1.5:1 on all bands), and does not
use traps, UNUNs, etc.  I used the same radials I installed for the Zero-Five
and have had good results with it. Good luck.

73
Howard/WX7HS