I just finished installing my KXB3080, which seems to work fine.  Using my DL-1
dummy load I noted the following power ratings?

When I first tested it I got the following power readings with R4 fully
clockwise:

full power:
20m: 2.8w
40m: 3.5w
30m: 3.7w
80m: 6.3w

Since 80m power out seems too far out of spec, so I backed off R4:

reduced power:
20m: 2.3w
40m: 3.0w
30m: 3.2w
80m: 4.8w

QUESTIONS:

1) If I ran 6.3w out on 80m is that too much (ie. I risk letting all the smoke
out?)?

2) Is there a way to reduce the power /only/ on 80m, so I can get the full
power out for all of the other bands (non-80m) seen in the top list?

3) How accurate is the DL-1?  Does it tend to read hi (optamistic) or lo
(pessamistic)?

Thanks,
David, K3TUE
.