5/32” inches is 0.156” which is 3.968 mm.  So if the Asian manufacturer
considers 4 mm easier and close enough the pin will be oversize.    WW II
drawings give the pin diameter as max/min 0.158/0.154 .  5/32 is right in the
middle of this range.  I don’t have the MILSPEC documentation but guess this is
likely the dimension. Whether that is enough to create problems, I don’t know.

But I also saw a drawing where the pin diameter was specified as large as 4.01
mm.

Buying only from manufacturers with a known track record of QA and following
MIL Specs seems to be wise.

David K0LUM