-----Original Message-----
From: David Pratt

> Oo, err!  Fine, Keith, but what a waste of the excellent internal
electronic bug
> circuitry of the K2 and the means of adjusting the speed from the
front panel.

Oh, yea, (that's "American" for Ooo, err IIRC :-) I suppose, but to me
it is a small price to pay for being able to use my beloved straight key
:-)

Actually, I find my Idiom Press keyer to be superior to the keyer
implementation in the K2.  Not by much, but it is better.  And it has
one knob on the front for speed.

One of these days I'm going to build a jack box that will have several
jacks all paralleled together into a common 1/8" TRS output.  That way I
can plug in many things, mixing and matching keys as the spirit moves.

- Keith KD1E -
- K2 5411 -